BUSINESS/PROJECT DESIGN, DEVELOPMENT AND MANAGEMENT
We assist institutions and companies in designing and developing of projects, their Implementation and management. Our focus and emphasis is on resource management and their efficient use, safe working places, reduction of the environmental impacts and ensuring that the projects are sustainable.
- Baseline Surveys .
- Feasibility Studies.
- Technology Needs Assessment.
- Technology Feasibility Studies.
We have specialized expertise in the following sectors
Leather Sector: Where we execute projects through the value chain. i.e. From Raw material development, through the setting up of tanning units to development of leather goods manufacturing units and marketing of the products.
Food Processing: We provide independent and comprehensive technical, management, design and advisory services to companies and investors in the food industry (from designing to marketing of products in all food sectors where high technical standards and business sustainability are paramount)
Environmental management and sustainable development have become business imperatives in the 21st century. The greatest challenges facing East African industries and developers today is identifying, understanding and complying with the environmental legislation. At GreenWise we assist companies develop sustainable environmental Management strategies and support them to realisation of the developed programme.
We also offer project management services on Environmental issues to programs and projects
Our Consultancy and advisory services include but not limited to the following:
- Design and implementation of Environmental Management Systems - ISO 14001
- Environmental Assessment/Environmental Impact Assessments (EA/EIA).
- Environmental Auditing.
- Environmental Reporting.
- Environmental Policy and Programs Design and Implementation
We make quality our priority. Business success is founded on performance and optimal performance requires a commitment to quality. A Quality Management System reconciles effective business management and the realization of financial and economic benefits, whilst conveying an internationally recognized standard of proficiency to potential clients
We will advise you on the following:
- Design and implementation of Quality Management Systems - In compliance with ISO 9001:2008.
- Quality improvement.
- Quality Assurance and Control.
We assist organization to undertake the ISO certification with respect to the following standards
- ISO 9000:2008
- ISO 14000: 2004
- ISO 18000:2005
- ISO 22000:2005
We will assist our client to :
- Conducting awareness programs for all the employees (Top + Middle + Bottom Level).
- Formation of a task force for documentation.
- Preparation of documents as per system requirements, review and revise it for benefit of organization.
- Implementation & training all personnel in the use of procedures & formats.
- Training internal auditors.
- Assessing the System through first internal audit.
- Taking of corrective actions for non-conformities.
- Application for certification to internationally recognized certifying body.
- Conducting management review meeting.
- Assess the system through second round of internal audit.
- Avail pre-certification audit of certifying body and take actions on suggestions given by them.
- Final audit by certifying body.
OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH & SAFETY MANAGEMENT (OHS)
The health of the human resource has become a first priority for organisations as the workforce determines the success of the business; organisations depend on the health and well being of their employees. Since the early industrial age, there has been a need to reduce high costs of occupational injuries, illness and fatalities. However, despite dedicated efforts from all interested parties, annual Occupational Health and Safety global statistics report thousands of work fatalities, injuries and illnesses, which result in millions of working days lost. Thus it’s critical to have a functional Occupational health and safety program in place. The importance of an effective Occupational Health & Safety Management is now recognized by all stakeholders (employee and employers) and is increasingly becoming a primary concern to all interested parties.
At GreenWise Consult we assist and advise you on how to undertake and implement the following:
- Occupational Health and Safety Management system
- Implementation of OHAS ISO 18001
- Health and safety manuals
- Health & Safety audits
- Fire Safety
- Risk Assessment
We conduct Resource Efficiency reviews for organizations in order identify opportunities to reduce the Non- Product Outputs /Emission, minimizing waste and achieving cost reductions. We do this by undertaking and advising in the following areas:
- Cleaner Production and Cleaner Production Audits /assessments
- Water minimisation and reuse in industry
- Wastewater treatment (pollution Control) and utilization of by-products
- Waste Audits and Management
- Energy Audit.
CORPORATE RESPONSIBILITY - REPORTING AND VERIFICATION
We advise in the design, establishment and verification of Corporate Responsibility reports. This is aimed at helping to improve your business longevity and profitability, while managing stakeholder priorities to establish socially responsible performance.